In this fight you will never walk alone. Here you will find information about and links to the resources you will need for your fight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you’ll find simple answers and direct links to resources to help make sense of the many questions that may be running through your mind.
In case of an emergency, this is helpful information to provide to the medical staff assisting you.
Discover Community Resources
Here, you will find the litany of ALS groups in the United States ready to provide the support and resources you need for your fight.
Review COVID-19 guidelines and resources for the ALS community as well as information to know in case of a medical emergency.
ALS & Loss
Understanding the different aspects of grief and loss can offer insight into your experience as you or your loved ones face ALS.
Learning more about you or your loved one's diagnosis and care plan can empower you to actively participate in planning care. Sometimes it's hard to know where to start or what questions to ask. We have created a series of checklists with questions to ask your care teams to help get you started.
- Questions to Ask Leading up to an ALS Diagnosis
- Get Prepared For Your First Visit After ALS is Confirmed
- Identify & Communicate Your Values For Care
- Questions to Ask About Respiratory Symptoms & Care
- Questions to Ask About Physical Therapy
- Questions to Ask About Occupational Therapy
- Questions to Ask About PEG Feeding Tubes
- Questions to Ask About Supportive Care