- discover current and potential therapies
- Care and Treatment for ALS
Find Your ALS Clinic
Search for any ALS clinic across the country
- Click on the icon on the top right that has the circle with three dots and a balloon rising from the middle.
- Enter your address into the box that pops up and select the distance.
- This search will return markers on the map representing all the responsive clinics as well as a list of clinic names and distances.
- To learn more details on each clinic, either click on the marker or on the clinic’s name in the list.
You might find these helpful:
Expanded Access (Webinar)
This webinar from Northeast ALS Consortium (NEALS) explains what expanded access is and how it connects patients with life-threatening illnesses to experimental drugs.
Right to Try (Webinar)
This webinar from Northeast ALS Consortium (NEALS) details the history and legal and ethical considerations of Right to Try legislation, which gives terminally ill patients the right to ask companies for access to their investigational drug.