Discover Community Resources
Here, you will find the litany of ALS groups in the United States ready to provide the support and resources you need for your fight.
Not Sure Where to Start? Start Here.
Practical information, resources and supportive guidance for caregivers of a person with ALS.
Learning more about your or your loved one's diagnosis and care plan can empower you to actively participate in planning care. Sometimes it's hard to know where to start or what questions to ask. We have created a series of checklists with questions to ask your care teams to help get you started.
- Questions to Ask Leading up to an ALS Diagnosis
- Get Prepared For Your First Visit After ALS is Confirmed
- Identify & Communicate Your Values For Care
- Questions to Ask About Respiratory Symptoms & Care
- Questions to Ask About Physical Therapy
- Questions to Ask About Occupational Therapy
- Questions to Ask About PEG Feeding Tubes
- Questions to Ask About Supportive Care