Orangetheory Fitness in New York – Lou Gehrig Day
Orangetheory Fitness is joining the ALS revolution. They’re going ‘All Out’ to help end ALS! And we couldn’t be more excited!
Several Orangetheory Fitness studios in Rockland and Westchester counties, New York, will be hosting fundraising classes from May 29 through Lou Gehrig Day on June 2 to raise money to fund the movement to end ALS. Proceeds will go to I AM ALS.
The following locations will host the Lou Gehrig Day fundraisers:
- New City: 195 S Main St, New City, NY 10956; (845) 213-2121
- Nanuet: 27 Rockland Plaza, Nanuet, NY 10954; (845) 367-7721
- Tarrytown: 624 White Plains Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591; (914) 359-6200
- Mt. Kisco: 222 E Main St, Mt Kisco, NY 10549; (914) 227-2757
- Yorktown: 650 Lee Blvd, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598; (914) 359-5515
Non-members welcome to the classes; registration required. To register, please contact the studio nearest you.